NOW with a vegetable base containing carrot, spirulina, alfalfa, artichoke leaf, beetroot, acai berry and acerola giving EXTRA phytonutrients.
- Wholefood Multi is rich in vitamins & minerals with excellent levels of all important nutrients including antioxidants and Vitamin D
- Mineral nutrients include GTF chromium - this is a particularly bio effective form of chromium which contributes to the maintenance of normal blood glucose levels
- For adults and children: This supplement is a good all-round supportive multivitamin and mineral formulation for adults and children of 12 years and over
- Made from minerals that have been hydroponically-grown into brassica (a member of the broccoli family)
- This edible species of brassica is ideal for producing supplements where higher levels of minerals are required than would normally be present in the food we eat
- Recommended for general well-being and maintenance of health at 1 a day, only to be used at 2 a day for acute use and in those with needs for the higher levels of nutrients
Wholefood Multi 2 Capsules will provide on average:
|Folic Acid (as L-Methylfolate)||200.0μg||100|
|Vitamin B12 (as Methylcobalamin)||100.0μg||4000|
|Vitamin K2 (MK-7)||60.0μg||80|
+NRV = Nutritional Reference Value
* Indicates no NRV
Hydroponically grown cruciferous vegetable (Brassica Juncea) providing: zinc; iron; manganese; copper; selenium; chromium and molybdenum, fruit & vegetable powder blend (carrot, spirulina, alfalfa, artichoke leaf, beetroot, acai berry, acerola) incorporating: vitamin C; vitamin E; pantothenic acid; niacin; beta carotene (from Dunaliella salina); thiamin; pyridoxal-5-phosphate; vitamin D3; riboflavin; vitamin K2 (MK-7); vitamin B12 as methylcobalamin; folic acid as methylfolate; biotin; magnesium citrate; boron; iodine (from kelp), vegetable cellulose (capsule shell).
Adults: 1-2 capsules daily as a food supplement or as directed by a practitioner.
Vegetarians, vegans and for people with Candida and yeast sensitivities.
vegetable cellulose (capsule shell)
Non GM & Free From:
Yeast; wheat; gluten; dairy; soy; added sugars, colourings, flavourings & preservatives.
Keep cool, dry & out of direct sunlight.
Keep all supplements out of sight and reach of young children. Do not exceed stated recommended intake. Food supplements must not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. Adverse reactions to supplements are rare, but If you experience an adverse reaction stop taking the product and contact your practitioner or one of our nutritional therapists. Sometimes a supplement will suit one person but not another.