Vitamin C was the subject of the first controlled nutritional experiment in recorded history. It is needed for a healthy immune system, healthy bones, teeth and gums as well as helping to maintain normal blood fat and cholesterol levels. In addition to being an antioxidant in its own right, vitamin C facilitates the body in recycling other antioxidants such as vitamin E.
Vitamin C, being one of the fragile water soluble nutrients, is highly unstable and easily destroyed by heat and light, and it is not always possible to be sure how much is taken in the diet. Our daily requirement for it is higher than for any other water soluble vitamin.
Powders are ideal for those who find tablets difficult to swallow or those who require large amounts of this vitamin. Calcium ascorbate is a non-acidic form of vitamin C. The soluble fine crystals provide a useful amount of calcium. This product is suitable for those with intestinal problems. Approximate pH: 6.8 to 7.4.
The soluble fine crystals can be easily added to drinks or sprinkled on to foods, and each gram provides almost 900mg of vitamin C plus just over 100mg of calcium.
A gentle, non-acidic powdered form of Vitamin C
- A gentle non-acidic form of vitamin C
- Soluble fine crystals also provide a useful amount of calcium
- Ideal for those who find tablets difficult to swallow or require large amounts of this vitamin
- Can be easily added to drinks or sprinkled on to foods
- Each gram provides almost 900mg of vitamin C plus just over 100mg of calcium
- This product is suitable for those with intestinal problems due to its gentle action