Food State Vitamin C is beneficially combined in citrus pulp from whole, organic, small oranges. It comes complete with naturally occurring bioflavonoids, including the sought after antioxidant tangeritin (one flavonoid that has been found to cross the blood-brain barrier). Food State Vitamin C is very low acid, and well tolerated by all, even those with citrus sensitivities.
- Food State Vitamin C is beneficially combined in citrus pulp from whole, organic, small oranges
- Food State Vitamin C is better absorbed, longer retained and better utilised than standard ascorbic acid products (which are rapidly excreted)
- Food State Vitamin C is a concentrated source of Vitamin C, in a source as close as possible to that found in food
- Food State Vitamin C comprises all the appropriate bioflavonoids - including the sought after tangertin (one flavonoid that has been found to cross the blood-brain barrier)
- Importantly Food State Vitamin C is a ‘food complex material’ and you can take it between meals and on an empty stomach
- Hence it is ideal for irregular eaters and athletes who need regular intake of vitamins to replace losses after physical exertion
- Food State Vitamin C Lasts longer in the body (over 48 hours)
Vitamin C Food State Supplement1 tablet provides on average
+NRV = Nutritional Reference Value
* Indicates no NRV
Vitamin C complexed in citrus pulp, vegetable stearic acid, tablet coating (Vegetable Cellulose).
1-2 tablets daily, or take as directed by a practitioner.
Vegetarians, vegans and for people with Candida and yeast sensitivities.
Vegetable stearic acid, vegetable cellulose (tablet coating), glycerine.
Non GM & Free From:
Wheat, starch, gluten, dairy, added sugars, colourings, flavourings & preservatives.
Keep cool, dry & out of direct sunlight.
Keep all supplements out of sight and reach of young children. Do not exceed stated recommended intake. Food supplements must not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. Adverse reactions to supplements are rare, but If you experience an adverse reaction stop taking the product and contact your practitioner or one of our nutritional therapists. Sometimes a supplement will suit one person but not another.