A finely divided soluble vitamin C in the form of calcium ascorbate powder. This is a buffered form of vitamin C (pH neutral) i.e. non-acidic and hence is gentler on the stomach than ascorbic acid
Vitamin C contributes to:
- Normal function of the immune system, and maintaining the normal function of the immune system during and after intense physical exercise
- Normal collagen formation for the normal function of blood vessels, bones, cartilage, gums, skin and teeth
- Normal energy-yielding metabolism
- Normal functioning of the nervous system
- Normal psychological function
- The protection of cells from oxidative stress
- The reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- The regeneration of the reduced form of vitamin E
- Increases iron absorption
Calcium Ascorbate Powder (Soluble Vitamin C powder)1g of powder provides 1g of vitamin C = 1250% of the NRV
|Finely divided, soluble Vitamin C in the form of calcium ascorbate|
|1g = 1250% of the NRV|
+NRV = Nutritional Reference Value
* Indicates no NRV
Ingredients: Vitamin C (as soluble calcium ascorbate powder).
Suggested Intake: 1-3g daily dissolved in water or fruit juice, or take as directed by a practitioner.
Suitable for: Vegetarians, vegans and for people with Candida and yeast sensitivities.
Contraindications: Doses of over 1g of vitamin C may cause mild stomach upset in sensitive individuals.
Non-Active Ingredients: None.
Non GM & Free From: Wheat; starch, gluten; dairy; added sugars, colourings, flavourings & preservatives.
Keep cool, dry & out of direct sunlight.
Keep all supplements out of sight and reach of young children. Do not exceed stated recommended intake. Food supplements must not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. Adverse reactions to supplements are rare, but If you experience an adverse reaction stop taking the product and contact your practitioner or one of our nutritional therapists. Sometimes a supplement will suit one person but not another.