Slim Plan is a formula designed to aid weight management and answers many wishes as an aid for slimming, increased energy and to help curb carbohydrate cravings. It contains key ingredients Glucomannan (from Konjac Root), Biotin and Chromium.
- Glucomannan is a natural, water soluble dietary fibre made from the root of the Konjac Plant
- Glucomannan acts as a "sponge" for water in the digestive tract thus reducing the absorption of Carbohydrates and Cholesterol in the stomach
- Glucomannan contributes to the maintenance of normal blood cholesterol levels
- Biotin is a water soluble B-complex vitamin that is present in this formula to help aid normal energy-yielding metabolism
- Chromium stimulates the activity of enzymes involved in the metabolism of glucose for energy and the synthesis of fatty acids and cholesterol
- When Chromium levels are low in the body, GTF levels are low too and the activity of insulin is blocked – blood glucose levels therefore remain elevated
- Chromium contributes to the maintenance of normal blood glucose levels
Slim Plan6 capsules will provide on average:
|Glucomannan powder (95%)||3156mg||*|
+NRV = Nutritional Reference Value
* Indicates no NRV
Glucomannan (from Konjac root), capsule shell (vegetable cellulose), stearic acid, brassica juncea providing chromium, d-biotin
1-2 capsules before food with a large glass of water three times daily taken as a food supplement, or take as directed by a practitioner. This product must not be taken out of the capsule as the contents swell up. If capsules cannot be swallowed it can be mixed with a good quantity of water or juice. Do not consume until it has finished swelling up and is sufficiently liquidised. Do not exceed the recommended intake. This product should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet.
Vegetarians, vegans and for people with Candida and Yeast Sensitivities.
We do not recommend using this product during pregnancy.
Capsule shell (vegetable cellulose)
Non GM & Free From:
GMO, wheat, gluten, soy, yeast, starch,dairy, added sugars, colours, flavours and preservatives
In a cool, dry place
Keep all supplements out of sight and reach of young children. Do not exceed stated recommended intake. Food supplements must not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. Adverse reactions to supplements are rare, but If you experience an adverse reaction stop taking the product and contact your practitioner or one of our nutritional therapists. Sometimes a supplement will suit one person but not another.