Broad spectrum enzyme formula containing 8 different digestive enzymes
Similase has been reformulated and is now vegan - all traces of dairy have been removed - plus Artichoke extract has been added
- Vegetarian and vegan, natural source enzyme formula
- Provides a highly concentrated, broad spectrum digestive enzyme formula
- Works both in the acidic gut and the alkaline intestines, from pH2 across to pH12
- Supports digestion of fats, carbohydrates and proteins, as well as plant fibres and sugars including lactose
- Contains artichoke extract which helps to support digestion and intestinal health
Which enzymes are included?
Why choose Similase?
- Suitable for almost everyone from age 1 onwards. Well tolerated by sensitive individuals. Especially for those requiring support for digestion of carbohydrates, proteins and fats. May be taken daily or just for over-indulgent occasions.
Similase is suitable for anyone over the age of 1 requiring extra support for the digestion of proteins, carboyhydrates and fats. May be particularly suitable for those with digestive conditions; or older adults in whom digestive enzyme activity may have declined. Can be taken daily with each meal, or just for over-indulgences.
Not recommended for individuals with gastritis or ulcers.
If taking any kind of medication or have a medical condition, consult a healthcare practitioner before using this product.
If you are allergic to the daisy family (Asteraceae/Compositae family) please do not take this product.
Individuals with gallstones or obstructed bile passages should consult a medical practitioner before using this product.
This product is hypoallergenic / does not contain any of the14 major allergens listed in Annex II (1169/2011) of the EU Food Information for Consumers Regulation.