Siberian Ginseng is a thorny plant which grows wild in the far east of Russia. It is an old medicinal plant with a myriad of applications. Cytoplan Siberian Ginseng tablets are suitable for the whole family and are free from live yeast.
- Description: Each tablet provides 600mg of Siberian Ginseng
- Ginseng is an ancient Oriental medicinal plant with a myriad of applications and frequently referred to as a ‘harmony remedy’
- Siberian Ginseng is considered to be a gentler natural product than Korean Ginseng
- Harmony remedies were the most important medicines available to traditional healers in the Orient for centuries, and their properties are only now beginning to be appreciated by the West
- Cytoplan Siberian Ginseng tablets are suitable for the whole family
Siberian Ginseng1 tablet will provide on average
+NRV = Nutritional Reference Value
* Indicates no NRV
Siberian Ginseng (Eleutherococcus senticosus), sodium carboxymethylcellulose, acacia powder, powdered cellulose.
1 tablet daily, or take as directed by a practitioner.
Vegetarians, vegans and for people with Candida and yeast sensitivities.
Sodium carboxymethylcellulose, acacia powder, powdered cellulose.
Non GM & Free From:
Wheat; yeast, starch, gluten; dairy; added sugars, colourings, flavourings & preservatives.
Keep cool, dry & out of direct sunlight.
Keep all supplements out of sight and reach of young children. Do not exceed stated recommended intake. Food supplements must not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. Adverse reactions to supplements are rare, but If you experience an adverse reaction stop taking the product and contact your practitioner or one of our nutritional therapists. Sometimes a supplement will suit one person but not another.