Saccharomyces boulardii is a unique beneficial yeast that has been safely used worldwide for more than half a century.
- Saccharomyces Boulardii does not colonise the intestinal tract, it provides the gut with support against a broad array of pathogens including bacteria, yeast (such as Candida Albicans) and protozoans
- Each capsule provides 250mg Saccharomyces boulardii, which is the dose at which it is most effective
- Five billion live viable colonies of Saccharomyces boulardii per capsule
- The Saccharomyces boulardii in this supplement will survive the challenges of stomach acid and bile in the human digestive tract
- Our Saccharomyces boulardii undergoes 'lyophilisation' - a form of freeze-drying which allows the supplement to be shelf-stable so that refrigeration is not necessary. It is also antibiotic resistant
- Saccharomyces boulardii has a wealth of research data supporting its use
- A unique, natural and safe microorganism which has evolved in the human food chain since ancestral times and which has been used worldwide as a food supplement for more than half a century
Saccharomyces Boulardii (Candi Clear) Candida Supplement1 capsule provides on average:
+NRV = Nutritional Reference Value
* Indicates no NRV
Saccharomyces boulardii, HPMC (vegetable cellulose, capsule shell), brown rice flour
1 capsule a day after food, ideally 1/2 an hour or longer, or at bedtime. This may be increased to 1 capsule 3 times daily in acute episodes as a food supplement or as directed by a practitioner
Vegetarians, vegans, and for people with Candida and lactose sensitivities.
HPMC (vegetable cellulose, capsule shell), brown rice flour
Non GM & Free From:
Dairy, wheat; starch, gluten; soy; added sugars, colourings, flavourings & preservatives.
Keep cool, dry & out of direct sunlight. No need to refrigerate.
Keep all supplements out of sight and reach of young children. Do not exceed stated recommended intake. Food supplements must not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. Adverse reactions to supplements are rare, but If you experience an adverse reaction stop taking the product and contact your practitioner or one of our nutritional therapists. Sometimes a supplement will suit one person but not another.