Phyto-Flavone has been shown to have positive effects on bone and heart health and improves gut micro-flora due to the beneficially derived active ingredients from soy germ.
- This supplement contains 100% natural isoflavones made from soy germ
- Studies carried out with the soy ingredient we use in Phyto-Flavone show that it has positive effects on bone and heart health and also improves gut micro-flora
- Phyto-Flavone contains soy isoflavones which act as weak natural oestrogens in the body and protect against hyper and hypo-oestrogenic states
- As plant phyto-oestrogens they will help reduce hot flushes and other symptoms associated with hormonal changes and the menopause
- More than 25% of all phytonutrients are stored in the soy germ
- Phyto-Flavone is not only a source of isoflavones, it also provides 40 additional health-supporting nutrients, some of which improve the efficacy of the isoflavones genistein, daidzein and glycitein
- Epidemiological research has shown us that the high consumption of soy in oriental countries is linked to a lower incidence of many degenerative diseases
- Phyto-Flavone has found the balance between offering a sufficiently high concentration of isoflavones, whilst at the same time preserving the precious matrix of soy components
- Phyto-Flavone contains 500mg of Soy Germ Powder
- Easy to take gluten-free capsulesPhyto-Flavone contains not only the active isoflavones genistein, daidzein and glycitein, but all the following components too:Protease inhibitors (lectins); Phytate; Phytosterols; Saponins; Phenolic components; Lecithin; Oligosaccharides; Vitamin E complex; Folic acid
Phyto-flavone 500mg1 capsule will provide on average
|Yielding Soy Isoflavones||50mg||*|
+NRV = Nutritional Reference Value
* Indicates no NRV
Soy germ powder (providing: daidzein, glycitein and genistein), Vegetable Cellulose (capsule shell); microcrystalline cellulose; silicon dioxide.
1-3 capsules daily, or take as directed by a practitioner.
Vegetarians, vegans and for people with Candida and yeast sensitivities.
Not suitable for those with an allergy to soy.
Vegetable cellulose (capsule shell), microcrystalline cellulose.
Non GM & Free From:
Wheat; yeast, starch, gluten; dairy; added sugars, colourings, flavourings & preservatives.
Keep cool, dry & out of direct sunlight.
Keep all supplements out of sight and reach of young children. Do not exceed stated recommended intake. Food supplements must not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. Adverse reactions to supplements are rare, but If you experience an adverse reaction stop taking the product and contact your practitioner or one of our nutritional therapists. Sometimes a supplement will suit one person but not another.