Improved P5P Extra is a comprehensive high potency B-complex formula with vitamin C and GTF Chromium. P5P Extra is designed to help support healthy function of the adrenal glands so is relevant for those with a demanding lifestyle and to support the nervous system after acute stressors such as surgery.
- P5P Extra contains a high dose of vitamin B6 (25 mg) alongside optimal levels of the other B vitamins which complement the function of vitamin B6.
- Vitamin B6 contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue and energy-yielding metabolism.
- The improved formulation now includes 20mg of vitamin B3 in the form of niacinamide, 200µg of vitamin B12 (100µg of methylcobalamin and 100µg adenosylcobalmin – the active, bio-effective forms of B12) and 100 µg of food folate.
- B3 and B12 contribute to normal energy-yielding metabolism. B3, folate and B12 contribute to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue.
- P5P Extra also includes chromium which contributes to the maintenance of normal blood glucose levels and vitamin C which contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue.
- This supplement comprises a food base of inactive lactobacillus bulgaricus, a native and friendly bacterial inhabitant of the human GI tract. As this bacteria fits into normal metabolic pathways it acts as a natural carrier to help give optimal absorption and utilisation of the nutrients.
P5P Extra1 tablet will provide on average
|Pantothenic Acid B5||50mg||833|
|Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxal-5-phosphate)||25mg||1786|
|Vitamin B12 (as methylcobalamin)||100μg||4000|
|Vitamin B12 (as adenosylcobalamin)||100μg||4000|
+NRV = Nutritional Reference Value
* Indicates no NRV
Inactivated lactobacillus bulgaricus combined with thiamin (vitamin B1), riboflavin (vitamin B2), niacinamide (vitamin B3), pantothenic acid (vitamin B5), pyridoxal-5-phosphate (vitamin B6), vitamin B12 as methylcobalamin and adenosylcobalamin, food folate and GTF chromium; vitamin C incorporated in citrus pulp; vegetable stearic acid, silicon dioxide, vegetable cellulose (tablet coating).
1 tablet daily, or take as directed by a practitioner.
Vegetarians, Vegans and for people with Candida and yeast sensitivities.
Long-term intakes of 25mg or more of vitamin B6 may lead to mild tingling and numbness.
Vegetable stearic acid, silicon dioxide, vegetable cellulose (tablet coating)
Non GM & Free From:
Non-GM and free from yeast, wheat, starch, gluten, soy, dairy, added sugars, colourings, flavourings & preservatives.
Keep cool, dry & out of direct sunlight.
Keep all supplements out of sight and reach of young children. Do not exceed stated recommended intake. Food supplements must not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. Adverse reactions to supplements are rare, but If you experience an adverse reaction stop taking the product and contact your practitioner or one of our nutritional therapists. Sometimes a supplement will suit one person but not another.