Our Wholefood Organic Women’s multi is 100% Certified Organic blend of edible plants such as Amla fruits and Lemon fruits including their co-nutrients and co-factors, all standardised for Organic multivitamins.
This Multivitamin and mineral supplement is perfect for women of all ages, comprising a plethora of organic wholefood vitamins and minerals (including Selenium, Iron, Vitamin C, Vitamin E plus many more) that are derived from edible plants.
- Guavas are rich in nutrients including vitamins, carotenoids, polyphenols and antioxidant pigments
- Lemon peels are rich in vitamins, including folic acid and folates, and phytonutrients
- Holy Basil: Tulsi is a sacred plant for Hindus, and a very well documented medicinal plant in Ayurveda and a source of B vitamins, in particular, niacin
- The amla fruit contains a high amount of vitamin C, along with more than 50 co-nutrients like polyphenols and bioflavonoids. Bioflavonoids are known to have many health benefits in the human body and support the stability and activity of vitamin C
- Curry leaves: The curry tree is a subtropical tree and native of India. The leaves are used in every day Indian cooking. They are known for their blood sugar benefits and antioxidant activity. Curry leaves provide a source of iron
- Vitamins are provided along with their co-factors and co-nutrients which allow for faster and easier absorption into the body
- The product is free from carriers and excipients
- Nutrients are water extracted from the organic fruits without the use of solvents. The gentle extraction and drying process maintains the quality of the active ingredients
- It is recommended that vitamin D3 is taken alongside this product
- Our Organic Women’s multi has been certified organic by the Soil Association – highest level of organic growing and quality control
Organic Women's Multi1 Capsule will provide on average:
|Folic Acid (Folate)||200μg||100|
+NRV = Nutritional Reference Value
* Indicates no NRV
Certified Organic blend of Amla fruits, Guava fruits, Holy Basil leaves, Curry leaves and Lemon fruits extracts
1-2 capsules daily as a food supplement or as directed by a practitioner. Do not exceed the recommended daily intake. This product should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet.
Non GM & Free From:
GMO, gluten,wheat, soy, dairy, added sugar, flavourings & colourings
Keep cool, dry & out of direct sunlight.
Keep all supplements out of sight and reach of young children. Do not exceed stated recommended intake. Food supplements must not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. Adverse reactions to supplements are rare, but If you experience an adverse reaction stop taking the product and contact your practitioner or one of our nutritional therapists. Sometimes a supplement will suit one person but not another.