Cytoplan Organic Vitamin C provides 200mg (per capsule) of natural vitamin c which is derived from Organic Amla fruit. Vitamin C can contribute to the normal function of the immune system. The Amla fruit contains a high amount of Vitamin C, along with more than 50 co-nutrients like polyphenols and bioflavonoids. Bioflavonoids are a large class of antioxidants abundant in the pulp and rinds of citrus fruits and other foods containing vitamin C.
Vitamin C contributes to:
- Normal function of the immune system and maintaining the normal function of the immune system during and after intense physical exercise
- Normal collagen formation for the normal function of blood vessels, bones, cartilage, gums, skin and teeth
- Normal energy-yielding metabolism
- Normal functioning of the nervous system
- Normal psychological function
- The protection of cells from oxidative stress
- The reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- The regeneration of the reduced form of vitamin E and
- Vitamin C increases iron absorption
Organic Vitamin CEach capsule will provide:
+NRV = Nutritional Reference Value
* Indicates no NRV
Organic Amla Extract providing vitamin C, capsule: (Vegetable Cellulose)
Recommended Intake: 1-2 capsules daily as a food supplement or as directed by a practitioner. Do not exceed the recommended daily intake. The product should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet.
Non GM & Free From:
GMO, wheat; starch, gluten; lactose; added sugars, colourings, flavourings & preservatives.
Keep cool, dry & out of direct sunlight.
Keep all supplements out of sight and reach of young children. Do not exceed stated recommended intake. Food supplements must not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. Adverse reactions to supplements are rare, but If you experience an adverse reaction stop taking the product and contact your practitioner or one of our nutritional therapists. Sometimes a supplement will suit one person but not another.