- Organic Milk Thistle (Silybum marianum) 400mg capsules contain the whole herb in a powder form.
- Legislation prohibits us from talking in detail about herbs and their applications, however there is a wealth of information available on traditional uses.
- Other common names for Milk Thistle include Silymarin, Marian Thistle, St. Mary's Thistle and Our Lady's Thistle. Milk thistle is a tall herb with prickly leaves and a milky sap belonging to the sunflower and daisy family - it is an extensively researched herb.
- Certified organic by the Soil Association and suitable for vegans
- Organic agriculture prohibits the use of pesticides and herbicides and uses only organic fertilisers on the soil
Organic Milk Thistle1 capsule will provide on average
|Organic Milk Thistle (from the whole herb)||400mg||*|
+NRV = Nutritional Reference Value
* Indicates no NRV
Organic silybum marianum powder (milk thistle, whole herb), vegetable cellulose (capsule shell)
2 capsules daily with food or take as directed by a practitioner.
Vegetarians, vegans, and for people with Candida and yeast sensitivities.
Non GM & Free From:
Wheat; yeast, starch, gluten; dairy; added sugars, colourings, flavourings & preservatives.
Keep cool, dry & out of direct sunlight.
Keep all supplements out of sight and reach of young children. Do not exceed stated recommended intake. Food supplements must not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. Adverse reactions to supplements are rare, but If you experience an adverse reaction stop taking the product and contact your practitioner or one of our nutritional therapists. Sometimes a supplement will suit one person but not another.