UltraInflamX is a targeted formula providing nutritional support for those with inflammation
- Provides low allergy rice protein concentrate and pea protein, enhanced with essential amino acids to further increase its biological value
- Fortified with extra l-glutamine and NAC
- Herbal extracts include turmeric, ginger and rosemary, as well as green tea, boswellia and hops
- Provides a range of bioflavonoids including rutin, quercetin and citrus bioflavonoids.
- Contains a full spectrum of nutrients including vitamins A, B2, B3 and biotin, that all support the health of mucous membranes. These include the lining of the GI tract
- Contains 500iu vitamin D3 per serving
- Sweetened with stevia and contains apple pectin as a beneficial fibre source
What are the benefits of the herbal extracts in UltraInflamX?
UltraInflamX contains a targeted, unique combination of herbal extracts that includes curcumin from turmeric. Curcumin helps support and manage inflammatory processes within the body, and can also support digestion. Rosemary has traditionally been used to support liver function and digestion; whilst providing antioxidant properties. Ginger is well-known for its calming, warming effect that may aid digestion. Green tea extract may protect the body from free radical damage, and have a positive effect on metabolism too. Boswellia may be protective and soothing to the digestive tract, along with Hops which has a long traditional use for gut support.
Why use UltraInflamX?
Many people suffer with inflammation throughout their body. It may be in their gut, or other parts of the body. By using UltraInflamX as detailed in the easy-to-use Guide you may notice improvements in your overall health and wellbeing over time. UltraInflamX comes with a comprehensive Guide for Use explaining how to incorporate the product into your daily routine.
Who is it suitable for?
This metabolic food can be used as part of a comprehensive elimination programme, or a complete 25-day GI (gastrointestinal) restoration programme or simply take 1-2 servings per day as part of an anti-inflammatory lifestyle
This formula is designed for those wishing to support healthy inflammatory processes in the body. This product is accompanied by a Guide for Use which explains how to use the product, using a 3 step protocol. We would recommend consulting a health professional before taking this product.
The safety of glutamine in cancer patients has not been established, therefore this product is not recommended to those with cancer. (Please note we are in the process of updating the product labels with this caution but it may be some time before it filters through to appearing on the product pots).
Do not use if pregnant or breastfeeding.
If taking any kind of medication or have a medical condition, consult a healthcare practitioner before using this product.
If taking anti-coagulants, have gallstones or obstructed bile passages, consult a medical doctor before using this product.
Not recommended for children under 12 years of age unless directed by a healthcare professional.
This product is hypoallergenic / does not contain any of the14 major allergens listed in Annex II (1169/2011) of the EU Food Information for Consumers Regulation.