Folic Acid as Methylfolate Supplement – This replaces our original folic acid supplement as Methylfolate is the better and safer form of folate, and will fulfil all the known uses of folic acid and more.
- Methylfolate (5MTHF) is the most stable, safe and bio effective form of Folate
- An adequate intake of Folate is essential for normal maternal tissue growth during pregnancy, normal blood formation and normal psychological function
- Folate provides a role in: The reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- Contributes to normal psychological functions
- Contributes to normal cell division
- Contributes to normal blood formation
- Contributes to normal homocysteine metabolism
- Folate contributes to normal maternal tissue growth during pregnancy
- Folate contributes to normal function of the immune system
Methylfolate Supplement (Folic Acid)1 capsule will provide on average
|Folic Acid as L-Methylfolate||400µg||200|
+NRV = Nutritional Reference Value
* Indicates no NRV
Capsule shell (vegetable cellulose), methylfolate combined with alfalfa.
1 capsule daily, or take as directed by a practitioner.
Vegetarians, vegans and for people with Candida and yeast sensitivities.
Vegetable cellulose (capsule shell).
Non GM & Free From:
Yeast; wheat; starch, gluten; dairy; soy; added sugars, colourings, flavourings & preservatives.
Keep cool, dry & out of direct sunlight.
Keep all supplements out of sight and reach of young children. Do not exceed stated recommended intake. Food supplements must not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. Adverse reactions to supplements are rare, but If you experience an adverse reaction stop taking the product and contact your practitioner or one of our nutritional therapists. Sometimes a supplement will suit one person but not another.