Magnesium Citrate is the best of the non-food forms of magnesium. As a citrate, it is readily absorbed into the bloodstream via the citric acid cycle. Cytoplan Magnesium Citrate comes in easy-to-take gluten free capsules which are suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
- Cytoplan Magnesium Citrate supplement yields 80mg of elemental Magnesium in each easy-to-swallow capsule
- The Magnesium Citrate capsules are gluten free
- Magnesium is an essential mineral - nearly 70% of the body’s supply is located in the bones - magnesium contributes to the maintenance of normal bones and teeth
- Magnesium is involved in many metabolic processes including contributing to normal energy-yielding metabolism (from glucose) and contributing to normal nerve function
- Magnesium is easily depleted from our diet by food processing, cooking and food refining techniques
Magnesium contributes to:
- a reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- normal psychological functions
- electrolyte balance
- the maintenance of normal bone/teeth
- normal energy-yielding metabolism
- normal muscle function including the heart muscle
- normal nerve function
- normal protein synthesis
- normal cell division
Magnesium Citrate 500mg (80mg elemental)1 capsule will provide on average
+NRV = Nutritional Reference Value
* Indicates no NRV
Magnesium citrate, capsule: (Vegetable Cellulose); microcrystalline cellulose
1-2 Magnesium Citrate capsules daily, or take as directed by a practitioner. it is best taken with food.
Vegetarians, vegans and for people with Candida and yeast sensitivities.
Vegetable cellulose (capsule shell), microcrystalline cellulose; hydrated magnesium silicate.
Non GM & Free From:
Wheat; yeast, starch, gluten; dairy; added sugars, colourings, flavourings & preservatives.
Keep cool, dry & out of direct sunlight.
Keep all supplements out of sight and reach of young children. Do not exceed stated recommended intake. Food supplements must not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. Adverse reactions to supplements are rare, but If you experience an adverse reaction stop taking the product and contact your practitioner or one of our nutritional therapists. Sometimes a supplement will suit one person but not another.