Magnesium is an essential mineral that is a cofactor for over 300 enzymes. Nearly 70% of the body’s supply is located in the bones – magnesium supports the maintenance of bone health and is necessary for the proper functioning of muscles
- Food sources of magnesium are far better absorbed than inorganic sources
- Magnesium is involved in many essential metabolic processes including normal energy-yielding processes and normal nerve function
- Magnesium contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue and normal psychological function
- Due to changes in farming methods, magnesium levels in food have declined over the past 80+ years and it is further depleted from our diet by food processing, cooking and food refining techniques
- Our Food State™ magnesium tablets are combined in a base of inactive Lactobacillus bulgaricus, a native and friendly bacterial inhabitant of the digestive tract
Magnesium contributes to:
- Reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- Normal psychological functions
- Electrolyte balance
- Maintenance of normal bone/teeth
- Normal energy-yielding metabolism
- Normal muscle function including the heart muscle
- Normal nerve function
- Normal protein synthesis
- Normal cell division
+NRV = Nutritional Reference Value
* Indicates no NRV
Magnesium citrate combined in inactive lactobacillus bulgaricus microcrystalline cellulose, vegetable stearic acid, tablet coating (Vegetable Cellulose). *Beneficially combined in a base of lactobacillus bulgaricus. A native and friendly bacterial inhabitant of the human GI tract.
Suggested Intake: 1-2 tablets daily, or take as directed by a practitioner.
Suitable for: Vegetarians, Vegans and for people with Candida and yeast sensitivities.
Non-Active Ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, vegetable stearic acid, vegetable cellulose (tablet coating), glycerine).
Non GM & Free From:
Dairy, Yeast, wheat; starch, gluten; added sugars, colourings, flavourings & preservatives.
Keep cool, dry & out of direct sunlight.
Keep all supplements out of sight and reach of young children. Do not exceed stated recommended intake. Food supplements must not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. Adverse reactions to supplements are rare, but If you experience an adverse reaction stop taking the product and contact your practitioner or one of our nutritional therapists. Sometimes a supplement will suit one person but not another.