Our natural red Krill Oil is a rich source of omega-3 essential fatty acids EPA and DHA, with high levels of astaxanthin, an antioxidant; choline, which is a precursor to acetylcholine, an essential neurotransmitter; and phospholipids.
- Red krill are shrimp-like crustaceans sourced from the Antarctic. All krill are red, this means they contain a good level of astaxanthin
- Krill Oil is a rich source of omega-3 EPA/DHA fatty acids
- Krill Oil is more efficiently absorbed by the body than fish oil
- Krill also contains choline, which is low in many Western diets. Choline is a precursor to an essential brain chemical called acetylcholine and also helps maintain normal liver function
- Cytoplan Krill Oil comes from Neptune, the market leader in krill oil (NKO™)
- All the ingredients in our Krill Oil are present in naturally-occurring levels (we do not add in synthetic astaxanthin to elevate levels)
- Our suppliers are committed to maintaining the sustainability of krill within the strict guidelines of CCAMLR (The Commission for the Conservation of Antarctic Marine Living Resources)
- The filtering process uses cold water, low pressure distillation
Choline contributes to:
- Normal homocysteine metabolism
- Normal lipid metabolism and the
- Maintenance of normal liver function
DHA contributes to:
- The maintenance of normal brain function
- The maintenance of normal vision
DHA and EPA contribute to:
- The normal function of the heart
- Normal blood pressure (beneficial effect is obtained with a daily intake of 3 g EPA/DHA)
- Normal (fasting) blood concentrations of triglycerides (beneficial effect is obtained with a daily intake of 3g EPA or 2g DHA)
Krill Oil2 capsules will provide on average
|- Vitamin A||100.0iu||2%|
|- Phospholipids (Omega-3 rich)||420.0mg||*|
+NRV = Nutritional Reference Value
* Indicates no NRV
1-2 capsules daily, or take as directed by a practitioner.
People with Candida and yeast sensitivities.
If there is any deficiency of the liver, or if you are on blood thinning medication please consult a doctor first and take no more than 1 capsule per day. This product is derived from shellfish and therefore should not be taken by people with sensitivities to shellfish or fish.
Capsule shell (Fish gelatine, glycerine, water, lemon oil coating).
Non GM & Free From:
Wheat; yeast, starch, gluten; dairy; added colourings, sweeteners & preservatives.
Keep cool, dry & out of direct sunlight.
Keep all supplements out of sight and reach of young children. Do not exceed stated recommended intake. Food supplements must not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. Adverse reactions to supplements are rare, but If you experience an adverse reaction stop taking the product and contact your practitioner or one of our nutritional therapists. Sometimes a supplement will suit one person but not another.