Our Immunovite supplement includes 1-3, 1-6 beta glucan along with vitamin C, selenium and zinc, which contribute to the normal function of the immune system.
- Beta 1-3, 1-6 glucan initiates both innate and adaptive immune responses
- Due to its ability to assist in immune response, beta 1-3, 1-6 glucan is most commonly associated with colds, flu and infections support
- Beta 1-3, 1-6 Glucan is a natural form of soluble dietary fibre, derived from the cell wall of baker’s yeast. It is a pure extraction that does not contain enough yeast protein to cause any yeast allergic reactions
- Beta 1-3, 1-6 glucan has a long scientific history and a reference list of literally thousands of papers
- All beta glucans are not the same and beta 1-3, 1-6 glucan from yeast should not be confused with the beta glucan found in oats (for example) that help maintain normal cholesterol levels
- Vitamin C, selenium and zinc are also included in this supplement as they all contribute to the normal function of the immune system
Immunovite: Beta 1-3_1-6 Glucan1 capsule will provide on average
|Vitamin C||30 mg||37.5|
|Beta 1-3, 1-6 Glucan||250.0mg||*|
+NRV = Nutritional Reference Value
* Indicates no NRV
1-3,1-6 beta glucan(no less than 70% purified), ascorbic acid, microcrystalline cellulose, capsule shell (Vegetable Cellulose), selenium yeast, calcium stearate and zinc citrate.
1-3 capsules daily, or take as directed by a practitioner. May be taken with or without food at any time of the day.
Vegetarians, vegans and for people with Candida and yeast sensitivities.
Microcrystalline cellulose, Vegetable cellulose (capsule shell)
Non GM & Free From:
Wheat; starch, gluten; dairy; added sugars, colourings, flavourings & preservatives.
Keep cool, dry & out of direct sunlight.
Keep all supplements out of sight and reach of young children. Do not exceed stated recommended intake. Food supplements must not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. Adverse reactions to supplements are rare, but If you experience an adverse reaction stop taking the product and contact your practitioner or one of our nutritional therapists. Sometimes a supplement will suit one person but not another.