Our high potency fish oil capsules give you 550mg EPA/DHA (omega-3 fatty acids) per 1000mg capsule and are ideal for all adults and children over 10 years.
- Our Fish Oil capsules are made from whole oily fish: sardine and anchovy
- We do not use fish livers because oily fish are often harvested from polluted water where heavy metals can accumulate in the liver
- All fish oil products sold by Cytoplan are clean, stable and have NO trace of any of the ocean pollutants, heavy metals, etc. (Detection is now possible in parts per million). The filtering process uses cold water, low pressure distillation and no solvents
- Per capsule composition: EPA 330mg, DHA 220mg; Omega-3 Content 550mg; Total Oil Content 1000mg
DHA contributes to
- The maintenance of normal brain function
- The maintenance of normal vision
- The normal brain development of the foetus and breastfed infants (i.e. maternal intake)
- The normal development of the eye of the foetus and breastfed infants (i.e. maternal intake)
DHA and EPA contribute to
- The normal function of the heart
- Normal blood pressure (beneficial effect is obtained with a daily intake of 3g EPA/DHA)
- Normal (fasting) blood concentrations of triglycerides (beneficial effect is obtained with a daily intake of 3g EPA or 2g DHA)
Fish Oil Capsules: High Potency (1000mg / 550mg)1 capsule will provide on average
|Total Omega 3 Content||550.0mg||*|
|Total Oil Content||1000.0mg||*|
+NRV = Nutritional Reference Value
* Indicates no NRV
Fish oil concentrate (from sardine and anchovy), capsule shell (gelatine), Mixed Tocopherols (Antioxidant).
1-2 capsules daily or take as directed by a practitioner.
People with Candida and yeast sensitivities.
Avoid if there is any deficiency of the liver, or if you are on blood thinning medication consult your doctor first, or take no more than 1 capsule daily.
Capsule shell (Glycerine and gelatine (from BSE-free source).
Non GM & Free From:
Wheat; yeast, starch, gluten; dairy; added colourings, sweeteners & preservatives.
Keep cool, dry & out of direct sunlight.
Keep all supplements out of sight and reach of young children. Do not exceed stated recommended intake. Food supplements must not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. Adverse reactions to supplements are rare, but If you experience an adverse reaction stop taking the product and contact your practitioner or one of our nutritional therapists. Sometimes a supplement will suit one person but not another.