Combines the unique, pure and fresh fish oil, Eskimo®-3 with ingredients including CoQ10 and GLA to optimise brain structure, function and provide energy support
- Provides high levels of omega 3 fatty acids EPA and DHA which support heart health, vision, normal blood pressure, skin health and normal triglyceride levels.
- Omega 3 fatty acids EPA and DHA are also very important in supporting your brain's ability to perform - 60% of your brain is actually fatty acids.
- Contains omega 6 derived from evening primrose oil. And omega 9 (oleic acid), a monounsaturated fatty acid found in large quantities in the healthy Mediterranean diet.
- CoQ10 is found in virtually every cell of the body and is a crucial part of the process of converting food into energy. Low levels of CoQ10 are common, especially among older adults.
- Vitamin D which contributes to immune health, normal bone, tooth and muscle health and cell division (mitosis). Mitosis regulates cell growth, development and repair in our bodies.
- Vitamin E which contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress, as well as protecting the Brainsharp formula itself.
- Enriched and protected with Pufanox®, an antioxidant mixture, for incredible freshness and stability, meaning no fishy odour or aftertaste.
Why Choose Eskimo®-3 Fish Oils?
- Eskimo®-3 was developed by 'The Father of Omega 3', Professor Tom Saldeen, and has been used by practitioners and patients for over 20 years. Eskimo®-3 is renowned for its superior freshness and purity. Unique processing technology is used to produce a pure, toxin-free product and independent studies consistently show Eskimo®-3 is one of the purest fish oils available.
- Eskimo®-3 fish oil has a high level of long-term stability as it is enriched with Pufanox®, a proprietary antioxidant blend with vitamin E. Eskimo®-3 uses only the highest quality fish oil available from fully traceable and sustainable sources. The Eskimo®-3 range has been awarded 'Friend of the Sea' certification.
Who is it suitable for?
- Eskimo®-3 Brainsharp is the ideal choice for those concerned about cognitive and memory function, as well as mental health. An excellent choice for those who wish to support the brain structure and function. Created with the older adult in mind, though if indicated, may be taken by children from the age of 4 years.
Suitable for adults and children aged 4 years and above including pregnant and breast-feeding women. It may be particularly beneficial for adults aged 40 years and above or those who struggle to get much oily fish in to their diet.
Contains ingredients derived from:
Eskimo®-3 Brainsharp has been Kosher certified
Not recommended for haemophiliacs. Consult a medical doctor if on anti-coagulant medication. If taking any kind of medication or have a medical condition, consult a healthcare practitioner before using this product.