Food State Iron, providing 10mg of iron per tablet, is presented to the body in a base of inactive Lactobacillus bulgaricus and thus is a gentle, non-constipating and well absorbed supplement. Food State Vitamin C and molybdenum are also included. Vitamin C increases iron absorption. Food State supplements provide nutrients in the same form as those found in food.
Food State Iron is presented to the body in a base of inactive Lactobacillus bulgaricus and is a gentle, well absorbed supplement.
- This product also contains Food State vitamin C and molybdenum. Vitamin C increases iron absorption
- Molybdenum forms part of the enzyme involved in iron utilisation
- A Food State supplement - provides nutrients in the same form as those in food. Uses vitamins and minerals combined in a food base of inactive Lactobacillus bulgaricus, a native and friendly bacterial inhabitant of the human digestive tract.
Iron contributes to:
- the formation of red blood cells and haemoglobin
- the reduction of tiredness and fatigue
Iron contributes to normal:
- oxygen transport in the body
- formation of red blood cells and haemoglobin
- energy-yielding metabolism
- immune system function
- cognitive function
- cognitive development in children
Iron has a role in the process of cell division
Iron - 1 tablet will provide on average:
Suitable for: Vegetarians, vegans and for people with Candida and yeast sensitivities.
Contraindications: It is not recommended that men and post-menopausal women supplement with iron unless recommended to do so by a doctor or practitioner.
Iron, if taken in excess, may be harmful to very young children.
|+NRV = Nutritional Reference Value |
* Indicates no NRV