Digestive enzymes are biological catalysts which break down food into its basic components so that our bodies can absorb the nutrients they require to build and maintain cells, tissues and organs.
- Cyto-Zyme is a high potency, digestive enzyme complex
- Cyto-Zyme provides a broad spectrum of plant-sourced enzymes, which digest protein, fat, fibre, dairy sugars and carbohydrates
- We have chosen enzymes that are largely resistant to degradation by hydrochloric acid from the stomach, so they may easily reach the small intestine where most digestion takes place
- Equally, these enzymes are active in a wide range of pH to allow for individual variations
- A small amount of hydrochloric acid is included, to support digestion in the stomach
Cyto-Zyme - Digestive Enzyme Supplement 1 capsule will provide on average
+NRV = Nutritional Reference Value
* Indicates no NRV
Bromelain; Lipase; Protease; Amylase; capsule shell (vegetable cellulose), Betaine hydrochloride; Papain; Lactase; Cellulase trichoderma.
1-2 capsules daily just before the main meal of the day, or take as directed by a practitioner.
Vegetarians, vegans and for people with Candida and yeast sensitivities.
Not recommended for pregnant or lactating women. Do not take if peptic ulcer, hiatus hernia or any GI tract inflammation is present or suspected. Please note that this product must not be removed from the capsule.
Capsule shell (vegetable cellulose).
Non GM & Free From:
Wheat; yeast, starch, gluten; dairy; added sugars, colourings, flavourings & preservatives.
Keep cool, dry & out of direct sunlight.
Keep all supplements out of sight and reach of young children. Do not exceed stated recommended intake. Food supplements must not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. Adverse reactions to supplements are rare, but If you experience an adverse reaction stop taking the product and contact your practitioner or one of our nutritional therapists. Sometimes a supplement will suit one person but not another.