Cyto-Renew is a product containing acetyl-L-carnitine, alpha lipoic acid, ginkgo biloba, CoQ10, N-acetyl-L-cysteine and rosemary extract 5:1
- Ageing occurs when the energy-producing components of the cell deteriorate, resulting in reduced cellular metabolic activity, the accumulation of cellular debris and the eventual death of the cell
- Acetyl L carnitine is an important amino acid. Its most important function is to transport fatty acids into the mitochondria of muscle cells, including heart muscle for oxidation. The mitochondria are the power houses of the cell producing energy that the cell needs to survive and carry out its metabolic functions
- Alpha lipoic acid is an antioxidant that works with other nutrients such as vitamins C, E and glutathione to defend against excessive free radicals. It is soluble in both water and lipid based tissue and it is used by the body to metabolise food and for energy production
- Dating back to ancient Greece, the herb Rosemary was known for supporting memory. The name comes from ‘ros marinos’ or the ‘spray of the sea’ from the pretty pale blue flowers which dance on the dark green waves of the rosemary bushes on the Greek hillsides. Rosemary contains lipid soluble antioxidant flavonoids
- Ginkgo biloba is also included, of which the active component is Ginkgolide. Ginkgo is traditionally used to support blood circulation
Cyto-Renew1 capsule will provide on average
|Alpha Lipoic Acid||100.0mg||*|
|Gingko Biloba extract 50:1||25.0mg||*|
|Rosemary extract 5:1||25.0mg||*|
+NRV = Nutritional Reference Value
* Indicates no NRV
N-acetyl L-carnitine hydrochloride, alpha lipoic acid, capsule shell (vegetable cellulose), N-acetyl L-cysteine, coenzyme Q10, gingko biloba, rosemary, silicon dioxide.
1-2 capsules daily or take as directed by a practitioner.
Vegetarians, vegans and for people with Candida and yeast sensitivities.
This product is not recommended for children, or for pregnant or lactating women.
Capsule shell (vegetable cellulose), silicon dioxide.
Non GM & Free From:
Yeast, wheat, gluten, soy, dairy, added sugars, colours, flavours & preservatives
Keep cool, dry & out of direct sunlight.
Keep all supplements out of sight and reach of young children. Do not exceed stated recommended intake. Food supplements must not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. Adverse reactions to supplements are rare, but If you experience an adverse reaction stop taking the product and contact your practitioner or one of our nutritional therapists. Sometimes a supplement will suit one person but not another.