This is a one-a-day Food State™ multivitamin and mineral formulation. Many of the nutrients are provided at 100% of the NRV (Nutrient Reference Value) and it includes Wholefood calcium from calcified seaweed.
- Provides good levels of vitamins and minerals and includes calcium and magnesium
- With 20µg of vitamin D3 – the most bio-active form of vitamin D
- Each Cyto Gold tablet contains 2mg iron, which is a safe level for men and post-menopausal women to take
- Universal application - suitable for anyone and everyone over 12 years of age. Children and pre-menopausal women may need additional iron
- The tablets are scored and break easily in two for anyone who prefers to swallow small tablets
- A Food State™ supplement which provides nutrients in the same form as those in food. Nutrients are combined in a base of inactive Lactobacillus bulgaricus, a native bacterial inhabitant of the digestive tract
Cyto Gold one tablet will provide on average
|Beta Carotene||2.0 mg||*|
|Vitamin D3||20.0 µg||400|
|Vitamin E||5.0 mg||42|
|Vitamin C||20.00 mg||25|
|Thiamin (B1)||1.4 mg||127|
|Riboflavin (B2)||1.60 mg||114|
|Niacin (B3)||16.0 mg||100|
|Vitamin B6||2.0 mg||143|
|Folic Acid (L-Methyl folate)||200.00 µg||100|
|Vitamin B12||1.0 µg||40|
|Pantothenic Acid (B5)||6.0 mg||100|
|Vitamin K||60.00 µg||80|
|Chromium (g.t.f.)||80.00 µg||200|
+NRV = Nutritional Reference Value
* Indicates no NRV
Lithothamnium calcareum providing calcium & magnesium; magnesium citrate, inactivated lactobacillus bulgaricus combined with niacin, pantothenic acid, para-amino benzoic acid, vitamin B6, riboflavin, thiamin, vitamin D3, vitamin B12, zinc citrate, ferrous fumerate, copper sulphate, manganese chloride, sodium borate, chromium III chloride, potassium iodide and sodium molybdate, vitamin C incorporated in citrus pulp, vitamin E combined in vegetable oil, choline and biotin combined in corn meal concentrate, beta carotene combined in carrot concentrate, inositol, L-methylfolate and vitamin K combined in alfalfa concentrate, mineral enhanced yeast providing selenium, vegetable stearic acid, tablet coating (hydroxypropylmethylcellulose)
Children from aged 5-11 years = ½ tablet daily. People of 75kg or less = 1 tablet daily. People over 75kg = 1½ tablets daily.
Vegetarians, Vegans and for people with Candida and yeast sensitivities
Vegetable stearic acid, vegetable cellulose (tablet coating), glycerine.
Non GM & Free From:
Wheat; starch, gluten; soy; live yeast; dairy, added sugars, colourings, flavourings & preservatives.
Keep cool, dry & out of direct sunlight.
Keep all supplements out of sight and reach of young children. Do not exceed stated recommended intake. Food supplements must not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. Adverse reactions to supplements are rare, but If you experience an adverse reaction stop taking the product and contact your practitioner or one of our nutritional therapists. Sometimes a supplement will suit one person but not another.