CoQ10 Multi is our most comprehensive Wholefood multivitamin and mineral formula available incorporating antioxidant CoQ10 (CoQ10), beta glucan, and good all-round vitamin and mineral levels including excellent levels of vitamins D3 and both active forms of vitamin B12. High in natural phyto antioxidants and immune system support.
- This Wholefood multivitamin and mineral formula is high in B-complex vitamins (especially B12) and vitamin C
- This Wholefood multivitamin supplement has optimal levels of vitamin D, which, is now considered one of the most vital vitamins for health and protection at all stages of life - and one of the most depleted. Vitamin D is provided as D3, the most bioeffective form, from lichen, which is also suitable for vegans
- Includes excellent levels of trace minerals – zinc, selenium, chromium and others
- CoQ10 is a vital part of all energy production in the mitochondria, the power houses of the cells, and CoQ10 can become seriously depleted as we get older
- The heart muscles are permanently active and thus use significant quantities of CoQ10
- Suitable levels of CoQ10 are even more necessary for those taking statin medication, as these drugs can inhibit the body’s production of CoQ10
- This Wholefood multivitamin and mineral supplement contains ubiquinol - the best supplement form of CoQ10 as it is the reduced form and immediately bioavailable and bio-effective
- This supplement also contains 1,3, 1,6 beta glucan for immune support
- The excellent all-round levels of nutrients in this formula, especially vitamin B12 (included as methylcobalamin and adenosylcobalamin which are both active forms), vitamin D3 and CoQ10, make this an ideal Wholefood multivitamin and mineral formula for men and women aged 50 plus, and those on statin medication
- This is a low iron formula (1mg per capsule). It is therefore suitable for men and post-menopausal women
COQ10 Multi 2 capsules will provide on average
|Vitamin B6 (as P5P)||10.0mg||714|
|Folic Acid (as L-Methylfolate)||100.00mcg||50|
|Vitamin B12 (as Methylcobalamin)||100.0mcg||4000|
|Vitamin B12 (as Adenosylcobalamin)||100.0mcg||4000|
|Vitamin K2 (MK-7)||60.0mcg||80|
|Beta 1-3, 1-6 Glucan (Saccharomyces cerevisiae)||100.0mg||*|
|Co-Enzyme Q10 (as Ubiquinol)||80.0mg||*|
+NRV = Nutritional Reference Value
* Indicates no NRV
Capsule shell (hydroxypropylmethylcellulose); beta 1-3,1-6 glucan (Saccharomyces cerevisiae), co-enzyme Q10 (ubiquinol); hydroponically grown cruciferous vegetable (Brassica juncea) providing: zinc, iron, copper, selenium, chromium and molybdenum. Selenium from yeast; molybdenum (sodium molybdate); vitamin C (calcium ascorbate); vitamin C (acerola extract); vitamin E; pantothenic acid; niacin; beta carotene (from Dunaliella salina); thiamin; pyridoxal 5 phosphate; vitamin D3; riboflavin; vitamin K2 (MK-7); vitamin B12 as methylcobalamin; vitamin B12 as adenosylcobalamin; folic acid as L-methylfolate, biotin, magnesium citrate, boron, iodine (from Laminaria digitata) and manganese sulphate.
1-2 capsules daily as a food supplement, or as directed by your practitioner.
Vegetarians, vegans and for people with Candida and yeast sensitivities.
Non GM & Free From:
Yeast; wheat; starch, gluten; lactose; soy; added sugars, colourings, flavourings & preservatives
Keep cool, dry & out of direct sunlight.
Keep all supplements out of sight and reach of young children. Do not exceed stated recommended intake. Food supplements must not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. Adverse reactions to supplements are rare, but If you experience an adverse reaction stop taking the product and contact your practitioner or one of our nutritional therapists. Sometimes a supplement will suit one person but not another.