The fruit of the acerola cherry tree is rich in vitamin C, flavonoids and carotenoids, with the cherry-like fruits being one of the richest-known natural sources of vitamin C. Acerola cherry also contains a whole array of bioflavonoids, vitamins, minerals and other phyto-nutrients, making it an ideal food-based source of nutrition.
- Acerola cherry is one of the richest-known natural sources of vitamin C
- Acerola cherry also contains a whole array of bioflavonoids, making it an ideal food-based source of nutrition
- Cherry-C capsules contain pure, powdered acerola cherry - a Wholefood source of vitamin C
- Each 800mg capsule will give you 200mg of vitamin C
- A well absorbed, retained and utilised form of vitamin C, gentle and non-acidic
- This product is dried at room temperature and never heated above this during the processing
Vitamin C contributes to:
- Normal function of the immune system (including during and after intense physical activity)
- Non-haem iron absorption
- Normal function of the nervous system
- Normal energy yielding metabolism
- Normal collagen formation for the normal function of blood vessels, bones, cartilage, gums, skin and teeth
- Normal psychological function
- The reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- The regeneration of the reduced form of vitamin E
- Protection of cells from oxidative stress
Cherry-C: Wholefood Vit C from Acerola Cherries1 capsule will provide on average
|Whole Acerola Cherry Powder||800mg||*|
|providing Vitamin C||200mg||250|
+NRV = Nutritional Reference Value
* Indicates no NRV
Whole acerola cherry powder providing naturally occurring bioflavonoids, Vegetable Cellulose (capsule shell).
1-2 capsules daily, or take as directed by a practitioner.
Vegetarians, vegans and for people with Candida and yeast sensitivities.
Vegetable cellulose (capsule shell)
Non GM & Free From:
Wheat; starch, gluten; lactose; added sugars, colourings, flavourings & preservatives.
Keep cool, dry & out of direct sunlight.
Keep all supplements out of sight and reach of young children. Do not exceed stated recommended intake. Food supplements must not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. Adverse reactions to supplements are rare, but If you experience an adverse reaction stop taking the product and contact your practitioner or one of our nutritional therapists. Sometimes a supplement will suit one person but not another.