Cytoplan super-strength lecithin comprises granules that contain essential fatty acids (omega 3 and 6). They are the cleanest soya lecithin granules you will find containing a natural blend of nutrients and in particular the phosphatidyl choline level (30-35%) in our supplement makes it one of the most potent and cost-effective lecithins on the market
- This supplement comprises high potency soya lecithin granules
- In recent years, soya lecithin has become increasingly popular as a food supplement (as more people recognise that diets can be short of phospholipids)
- Lecithin describes a naturally-occurring mixture of phospholipids
- The phospholipids in this supplement contain essential fatty acids (omega 3 and 6),
- The phospholipid content also contains the beneficial nutrients phosphorus, choline, inositol and glycerol
- Lecithin is present in every cell in the human body, in the form of cell membranes. For example, phospholipids comprise 80% of the myelin sheaths that function as membranes for nerve cells
- This soya lecithin supplement contains a natural blend of phospholipids (phosphatidyl choline, phosphatidyl ethanolamine, phosphatidyl inositol) supported by linolenic (omega 3) and linoleic (omega 6) fatty acids
- In particular, the phosphatidyl choline level (30%-35%) makes it one of the most potent and cost-effective lecithins on the market
Cell-Active Phospholec: Super-strength Lecithin3g will provide on average
- Of Which:
- Monosaccharides and Disaccharides
|Total Fat (g)||2.73g|
|Total Fatty Acids (g)||1.5(g)|
- Of Which:
- Of which:
- Phosphatidyl Choline (g)
- Phosphatidyl Ethanolamine (g)
- Phosphatidyl Inositol (g)
- Phosphatidic Acid (g)
+NRV = Nutritional Reference Value
* Indicates no NRV
Ingredients: High potency soya lecithin granules
Suggested Intake: 1-2 level teaspoons (3-6g) twice daily, or as recommended by a practitioner.
Suitable for: Vegetarians, vegans, and for people with Candida and yeast sensitivities.
Contraindications: Not suitable for people with soy sensitivities.
Non-Active Ingredients: None.
Non GM & Free From: Wheat; yeast, starch, gluten; dairy; added sugars, colourings, flavourings & preservatives.
Keep cool, dry & out of direct sunlight.
Keep all supplements out of sight and reach of young children. Do not exceed stated recommended intake. Food supplements must not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. Adverse reactions to supplements are rare, but If you experience an adverse reaction stop taking the product and contact your practitioner or one of our nutritional therapists. Sometimes a supplement will suit one person but not another.