Cell-Active Curcumin Plus contains curcumin from turmeric root and gingerols from ginger root. Cell-Active Curcumin Plus is a natural phytonutrient complex.
- Cell-Active Curcumin Plus contains curcumin (from turmeric) and gingerols (from ginger root) - two polyphenolic compounds (natural chemicals found in many fruits, vegetables, and other plants).
- Both ginger root and the dried turmeric root have a long history of traditional use.
- Legislation prohibits us from talking about the herbs, however there is a wealth of information available online on the uses of these over many years.
NEW - Longvida® Optimised Curcumin
- Cell-Active Curcumin Plus now includes Longvida® Optimised Curcumin.
- Longvida® is scientifically proven to be up to 285 times more bioavailable than standard 95% curcumin.
- Longvida® was developed by neuroscientists in the US and is one of the only curcumin supplement ingredients to undergo systematic “gold-standard” randomised controlled trials for both efficacy and safety.
- Research has demonstrated that the bioavailability of curcumin is generally poor resulting in low plasma and tissue levels (because of poor absorption, rapid metabolism and rapid systemic excretion). Longvida® has been developed to overcome poor bioavailability.
Cell-Active Curcumin Plus - NEW 2 capsules will provide on average
|Longvida® Optimised Curcumin||500.0mg||*|
|Ginger Root (5% gingerols)||300.0mg||*|
+NRV = Nutritional Reference Value
* Indicates no NRV
Ingredients: Longvida®Optimised Curcumin (soy lecithin, stearic acid, maltodextrin, ascorbyl palmitate, silicon dioxide), ginger root, HPMC (vegetable cellulose, capsule shell)
Suggested Intake: 2 capsules daily with food, or take as directed by a practitioner.
Suitable for: Vegetarians and vegans.
Contraindications: If you are taking any medication please check with your doctor or practitioner before taking this product.
Non-Active Ingredients: Soy lecithin, stearic acid, maltodextrin, ascorbyl palmitate, silicon dioxide, HPMC (vegetable cellulose, capsule shell)
Non GM & Free From: Wheat, gluten, soy proteins, yeast, starch, dairy, added sugars, colours, flavours & preservatives.
Keep cool, dry & out of direct sunlight.
Keep all supplements out of sight and reach of young children. Do not exceed stated recommended intake. Food supplements must not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. Adverse reactions to supplements are rare, but If you experience an adverse reaction stop taking the product and contact your practitioner or one of our nutritional therapists. Sometimes a supplement will suit one person but not another.