Cytoplan Bromelain supplement is a natural extraction from high quality pineapple fruit to provide a suitable and constant strength of dose and action. The only good source of bromelain is from the pineapple stem or core
- Bromelain is a protease enzyme complex – proteases are involved in the breakdown of protein
- Enzymes are biological catalysts involved in optimising the speed of processes throughout the body. There are many different enzyme types that are constantly active in the body
- Some people take bromelain with protein-containing meals; as it is a protease enzyme complex. Protease enzymes are produced in the body to digest protein in food; levels of protease enzymes can be low in some people
- Others, e.g people concerned about inflammation, take bromelain between meals (i.e. on an empty stomach)
- Cytoplan Bromelain supplement is a natural extraction from high quality pineapple fruit to provide a suitable and constant strength of dose and action
- Suitable for men and women
Bromelain: 100 mg1 tablet will provide on average
+NRV = Nutritional Reference Value
* Indicates no NRV
Ingredients: Bromelain, sodium carboxymethylcellulose, acacia gum, cellulose, vegetable stearic acid.
Suggested Intake: 1 tablet before a meal, up to 3 times a day, or take as directed by a practitioner.
Suitable for: Vegetarians, vegans and for people with Candida and yeast sensitivities.
Contraindications: This product is not suitable for people with gastritis, colitis or ulcerative conditions of the stomach.
Non-Active Ingredients: Sodium carboxymethylcellulose, acacia gum, cellulose, vegetable stearic acid.
Non GM & Free From: Wheat; yeast, starch, gluten; soy, dairy; added sugars, colourings, flavourings & preservatives.
Keep cool, dry & out of direct sunlight.
Keep all supplements out of sight and reach of young children. Do not exceed stated recommended intake. Food supplements must not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. Adverse reactions to supplements are rare, but If you experience an adverse reaction stop taking the product and contact your practitioner or one of our nutritional therapists. Sometimes a supplement will suit one person but not another.