Cytoplan Bone Support multi-nutrient formulation is specifically tailored for those who are concerned about bone health and bone mineral density, providing calcium along with other nutrients that are important for bones – magnesium, boron, vitamin D3 and K2.
- Bone Support capsules have excellent levels of all the important vitamin and mineral nutrients associated with bone support and bone health
- Our Bone Support formula provides Wholefood calcium, an organic multi-mineral seaweed product. Calcium is needed for the maintenance of normal bones
- Calcium helps to reduce the loss of bone mineral in post-menopausal women. Low bone mineral density is a risk factor for osteoporotic bone fractures
- 70% of the body’s magnesium is stored in bone. As magnesium is also needed for the maintenance of normal bone, it is also included in this supplement
- Magnesium contributes to normal muscle function and protein synthesis, also relevant here
- Vitamin D is most commonly associated with its role in bone support – it contributes to normal absorption and utilisation of calcium and phosphorus, and thus the maintenance of normal bones. We use vitamin D3 in our supplements as it is the most bioavailable form of this nutrient. Our vitamin D3 is from lichen and therefore suitable for vegetarians and vegans
- Vitamin K is included as K2 (MK-7) - it is an important co-factor to proteins which are essential for the bone building process. Vitamin K contributes to the maintenance of normal bones. It is also important to supplement alongside vitamin D to ensure that calcium is deposited in bone rather than soft tissues
- Boron has been included in this product as it is an important trace mineral involved in the growth and maintenance of bone. It has a role in the body’s use of vitamin D and magnesium absorption
Bone Support - Multi-Nutrient Formula 2 capsules will provide on average
|Vitamin K2 (MK-7)||60.0mcg||80|
+NRV = Nutritional Reference Value
* Indicates no NRV
Ingredients: Magnesium (from citrate), Lithothamnium calcareum providing calcium and magnesium, vitamin K2 (MK-7), boron (from di-sodium tetraborate), vitamin D3 (from lichen), vegetable stearic acid, vegetable cellulose (capsule shell)
Suggested Intake: 1-2 capsules daily as a food supplement, or as directed by your practitioner. Do not exceed the recommended daily intake. The product should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet.
Suitable for: Vegetarians and Vegans
Non-Active Ingredients: Vegetable stearic acid, vegetable cellulose
Non GM & Free From: GMO, gluten, wheat, soy, dairy, added sugar, flavourings & colourings
Store in a cool, dry place
Keep all supplements out of sight and reach of young children. Do not exceed stated recommended intake. Food supplements must not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. Adverse reactions to supplements are rare, but If you experience an adverse reaction stop taking the product and contact your practitioner or one of our nutritional therapists. Sometimes a supplement will suit one person but not another.