Blood Glucose Support is an excellent multi-mineral formula with added cinnamon designed to help regulate blood sugar levels. The key active ingredients are chromium GTF, zinc, magnesium and cinnamon.
- Chromium contributes to the maintenance of normal blood glucose levels and normal macronutrient (protein, fat, carbohydrate) metabolism
- When levels of chromium in the body, and therefore glucose tolerance factor (GTF), are too low, the activity of insulin is blocked – blood glucose levels therefore remain elevated
- Diets high in refined carbohydrates are usually low in zinc, so this mineral has been added to our Blood Glucose Support formulation
- Zinc has many roles in the body – of particular relevance here are its roles in contributing to carbohydrate metabolism, protein synthesis and protecting cells from oxidative stress
- Copper is combined with zinc to prevent a possible risk of copper deficiency during long-term usage as they compete for the same absorption sites
- Extracts from the bark of the cinnamon tree have been used traditionally as medicine throughout the world
- This supplement uses pure, real Ceylon cinnamon with no detectable levels of coumarin
- This supplement also contains selenium and manganese which protect cells from oxidative stress. We have also included molybdenum
- This supplement can also be used as a multi-mineral formula
Blood Glucose Support 1 capsule will provide on average
|Cinnamon Extract - equivalent to 500mg whole cinnamon||25.0mg||*|
+NRV = Nutritional Reference Value
* Indicates no NRV
Ingredients: Magnesium bisglycinate; hydroponically-grown cruciferous vegetable (brassica Juncea) providing naturally-occurring: iron, zinc, manganese, selenium, chromium, and vanadium; capsule shell (vegetable cellulose); cinnamon extract; vegetable stearic acid.
Suggested Intake: 1-2 capsules daily with food, or as directed by a practitioner.
Suitable for: Age 12 and over. Vegetarians, vegans and for people with Candida and yeast sensitivities.
Contraindications: Diabetics who are taking insulin should consult with their doctor before taking this product.
Non-Active Ingredients: Vegetable cellulose (capsule shell), vegetable stearic acid.
Non GM & Free From: Yeast, wheat, starch, gluten, soy, dairy, added sugars, colourings, flavourings & preservatives
Keep cool, dry & out of direct sunlight.
Keep all supplements out of sight and reach of young children. Do not exceed stated recommended intake. Food supplements must not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. Adverse reactions to supplements are rare, but If you experience an adverse reaction stop taking the product and contact your practitioner or one of our nutritional therapists. Sometimes a supplement will suit one person but not another.