Biotin is important for carbohydrate, fat and protein metabolism and for the health of the skin, hair and nervous system. Cytoplan Biotin is a Food State™ supplement and thus provides nutrients in the same form as those in food.
- Biotin is a water-soluble B-complex vitamin that is produced in the intestines by bacteria as well as being provided in the diet
- It contributes to the maintenance of normal hair and skin
- Biotin contributes to normal macronutrient metabolism (macronutrients = fats, proteins, carbohydrates)
- Our Food State™ Biotin tablets are combined in a base of inactive Lactobacillus bulgaricus, a native and friendly bacterial inhabitant of the digestive tract
Biotin contributes to:
- Normal macronutrient metabolism
- Normal psychological functions
- Maintenance of normal skin and mucous membranes
- Normal function of the nervous system
- Normal energy-yielding metabolism
- Maintenance of normal hair
Biotin1 tablet will provide on average
+NRV = Nutritional Reference Value
* Indicates no NRV
Ingredients: Corn meal concentrate providing biotin; sodium carboxymethylcellulose; vegetable stearic acid.
Suggested Intake: 1-2 tablets daily, or take as directed by a practitioner.
Suitable for: Vegetarians, vegans and for people with Candida and yeast sensitivities.
Non-Active Ingredients: Sodium carboxymethylcellulose; vegetable stearic acid.
Non GM & Free From: Yeast; wheat; starch, gluten; dairy; soy; added sugars, colourings, flavourings & preservatives.
Keep cool, dry & out of direct sunlight.
Keep all supplements out of sight and reach of young children. Do not exceed stated recommended intake. Food supplements must not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. Adverse reactions to supplements are rare, but If you experience an adverse reaction stop taking the product and contact your practitioner or one of our nutritional therapists. Sometimes a supplement will suit one person but not another.