Nutrient complex with L-glutamine, nucleotides, live bacteria, and vitamin A to support the gut tissue and immunity.
- Nutrient complex with L-glutamine, nucleotides, live bacteria, and vitamin A to support the gut tissue and immunity
- Efffective - vitamin A supports the gut wall (the mucous membranes of the digestive tract) and the function of the immune system, and vitamin C and zinc contribute to the protection of cells from oxidative stress
- Vitamin C also supports collagen formation
- Optimum support - a unique combination of L-glutamine, N-acetyl glucosamine, nucleotides, alpha lipoic acid, ginger, live bacteria including Lactobacillus salivarius, antioxidants A, C and zinc
- Advanced - Nucleotides are the building blocks of our DNA, especially needed for the fast-replicating cells of the digestive tract
- Flexible - easily mixed into liquids. An alternative to tablets or capsules or for those with digestive and absorption difficulties
- No unnecessary additives
- Environmentally friendly - recyclable packaging
- Trusted - we've been helping to shape a healthier society for over 30 years
- 30 days' supply at 5g per day
- This product should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet and healthy lifestyle.
- Do not exceed the stated recommended daily intake.
- Do not purchase if the seal is broken.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If you are under medical supervision, please consult a doctor before use.
- This product contains vitamin A.
- Do not take if you are pregnant or are likely to become pregnant except on the advice of a doctor or ante-natal clinic.
- Excessive consumption may produce laxative effects.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Avoid direct sunglight and heat.
- Contains a desiccant to absorb moisture.
- For best before and batch, see label.
1 heaped teaspoon (approx.5 grams), or as professionally directed, stirred into water, or blended into a smoothie. Take daily with food.
Product Information per Daily Intake
|INGREDIENT||AMOUNT||PROVIDING||% EC NRV|
|Vitamin A 5000iu||1500ug||Retinol Equivalent||188|
|Alpha Lipoic Acid||50mg|
|Lactobacillus acidophilus (CUL-60 & CUL-21)||43.7mg*|
|Lactobacillus salivarius (CUL-61)||38.9mg*|
|Bifidobacterium bifidum & Bifidobacterium lactis (CUL-20 & CUL-34)||6.5mg*|
|Ginger Root Extract 10:1||30mg||(equivalent 300mg)|
|Providing a total of 10 billion live bacteria, guaranteed until the end of shelf life if stored correctly.|
|*Typical amounts, may vary.|