Cytoplan Aloe XL Whole Leaf is an organically grown and cold-extracted double concentrate Aloe vera juice. This product is a wonderfully active and pure Aloe product from Aloe barbadensis miller with negligible preservatives.
- Traditionally Aloe products have been used as digestive aids as well as for immune and anti-inflammatory support
- We recommend this product in particular for immune support (and Aloe XL Inner Leaf for digestive support)
- Cytoplan Aloe XL Whole Leaf can be used daily mixed with water and can ALSO be applied directly to the skin, diluted for use as a mouth-wash or used to soak a cotton bandage to tie around a minor wound or sore
- A wonderfully active and pure Aloe product with minimal preservatives
- This Aloe vera juice product is organically grown without the use of pesticides and herbicides and is cold extracted
- We analyse our Aloe juices using NMR (nuclear magnetic resonance) testing. The results show that the products are of excellent quality and purity, and show no signs of degradation
Aloe Vera Whole Leaf (500ml)
Aloe Vera Whole Leaf Aloe Vera juice concentrate, preservatives: sodium benzoate, potassium sorbate, citric acid.
+NRV = Nutritional Reference Value
* Indicates no NRV
Internally: Aloe XL Whole Leaf take 5ml twice daily (or 10ml once daily) mixed with water in a 10:1 ratio (10 parts water to 1 part Aloe), or as directed by a practitioner.
Externally:Cytoplan Aloe Vera Whole Leaf can be applied directly to the skin, or used to soak a cotton bandage to tie around a minor wound or sore.
Vegetarians, vegans and for people with Candida and yeast sensitivities.
Do not use during pregnancy unless under the direction of a practitioner.
Citric acid (0.1%), potassium sorbate (0.1%), sodium benzoate (0.1%).
Non GM & Free From:
Wheat; yeast, starch, gluten; dairy; added sugars, colourings, flavourings. This product is organically grown without the use of pesticides & herbicides, and is cold extracted.
Keep cool, dry & out of direct sunlight. Once opened keep refrigerated and use within 4 months.
Keep all supplements out of sight and reach of young children. Do not exceed stated recommended intake. Food supplements must not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. Adverse reactions to supplements are rare, but If you experience an adverse reaction stop taking the product and contact your practitioner or one of our nutritional therapists. Sometimes a supplement will suit one person but not another.