Adrenal Support comprises a blend of herbs - liquorice, ginseng and suma/pfaffia, alongside the mineral iodine and importantly, good levels of Food State™ pantothenic acid (vitamin B5).
- Adrenal support contains a unique blend of the herbs liquorice extract, ginseng (Siberian and Chinese) and suma/pffafia
- The product is includes supportive nutrients such as iodine (kelp), selenium and chromium and Food State™ pantothenic acid (vitamin B5)
- Pantothenic acid has many functions in the body, of particular relevance to the adrenals is that it contributes to the normal synthesis and metabolism of steroid hormones (e.g. cortisol).
- Pantothenic acid is also involved in the synthesis of some brain neurotransmitters (i.e. brain chemicals), is important for normal energy-yielding metabolism, normal mental performance and contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- Iodine contributes to normal energy-yielding metabolism, production of thyroid hormones and thyroid function. The adrenal and thyroid glands work closely together
- Chromium contributes to the maintenance of normal blood glucose levels and macronutrient metabolism
- Selenium contributes to normal thyroid function
Adrenal Support1 capsule will provide on average
|Chinese Red Ginseng||50.0mg||*|
|Liquorice Extract 4:1||10.0mg||*|
+NRV = Nutritional Reference Value
* Indicates no NRV
Capsule shell (Vegetable Cellulose), Eleutherococcus senticosus (Siberian Ginseng), Pfaffia peniculata (Suma root), calcium D pantothenate (Vitamin B5), Glycyrrhiza glabra (liquorice), Panax ginseng (Chinese Red Ginseng), Panax notoginseng (Tienchi root), Ascophyllum nodosum (Kelp), hydroponically grown brassica juncea providing: phosphorus; iron; zinc; copper; manganese; selenium; chromium; potassium; calcium and magnesium.
1 to 2 capsules daily as a food supplement.
Vegetarians, vegans and for people with Candida and yeast sensitivities.
If you are pregnant, breast-feeding or taking blood pressure medication consult your doctor before taking this supplement.
Vegetable cellulose (capsule shell)
Non GM & Free From:
Wheat; yeast, starch, gluten; dairy; added sugars, colourings, flavourings & preservatives.
Keep cool, dry & out of direct sunlight.
Keep all supplements out of sight and reach of young children. Do not exceed stated recommended intake. Food supplements must not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. Adverse reactions to supplements are rare, but If you experience an adverse reaction stop taking the product and contact your practitioner or one of our nutritional therapists. Sometimes a supplement will suit one person but not another.