Acidophilus Plus contains Lactobacillus acidophilus and a further 8 live native bacterial strains, plus a small amount of fructo-oligosaccharides (FOS).
- This blend of native bacterial strains is designed to have activity throughout the whole digestive tract, both the distal end of the small intestine and throughout the colon
- Acidophilus Plus capsules comprise specially cultivated strains which will survive the challenges of stomach acid and bile in the human digestive tract
- Comprising pure naturally fermented bacterial strains, antibiotic resistant and stable at room temperature - so no need to refrigerate
- One Acidophilus Plus capsule provides on average 35mg of fructo-oligosaccharides (FOS) and a culture of 3.5 billion live native bacteria (live viable dehydrated bacteria)
- The 9 native bacterial strains in this supplement means it is ideal for children aged 4 years upwards and adults up to their early 40s. For those aged 40 plus please look at our Fos-A-Dophilus product
Each Acidophilus Capsule will provide on average a culture of 3.5 billion bacteria (at time of manufacture) consisiting of:
+NRV = Nutritional Reference Value
* Indicates no NRV
Lactobacillus acidophilus; lactococcus lactis; lactobacillus rhamnosus; lactobacillus casei; lactobacillus plantarum; bifidobacterium breve; bifidobacterium bifidum; bifidobacterium longum; streptococcus thermophilus; fructo-oligosaccharides (FOS); Vegetable Cellulose (capsule shell); potato starch; ascorbic acid. *Live viable dehydrated bacteria.
1-2 capsules daily, taken ½ hour after food, or at the end of the meal, or as directed by a practitioner.
For those travelling: Start taking Acidophilus Plus for at least 7 days prior to the start of your journey. During travel take the recommended daily dose, and continue to do so for at least 7 days following the end of your travels.
Vegetarians and for people with Candida, yeast and lactose sensitivities.
Non-Active Ingredients: Vegetable cellulose (capsule shell), potato starch, ascorbic acid.
Non GM & Free From: Wheat; yeast; gluten; added sugars, colourings, flavourings & preservatives.
Product has been analysed and no dairy proteins are present
Keep cool, dry & out of direct sunlight. No need to refrigerate.
Keep all supplements out of sight and reach of young children. Do not exceed stated recommended intake. Food supplements must not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. Adverse reactions to supplements are rare, but If you experience an adverse reaction stop taking the product and contact your practitioner or one of our nutritional therapists. Sometimes a supplement will suit one person but not another.